Our mission is to help children develop an appreciation for education and achieve at their highest potential.
First Impressions Preschool believes that each child is unique and holds tomorrow’s future in the palm of their hand. We take pride in offering quality programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school aged children, as well as an accelerated full-day kindergarten program.
We set these goals for ourselves that we believe will help give your child the best first impression of citizenship, learning, and friendship. We strive to deliver the following to you and your child:
- Provide a well-planned program that creates interest, curiosity and creativity.
- Provide care that stresses social, emotional, physical and intellectual learning skills necessary for positive growth.
- Contribute to wholesome growth and development of future citizens by giving them exposure to a variety of experiences.
- Provide opportunities to develop self-identity by learning about themselves, their family and those around them.
- Provide a comfortable, relaxed environment and a well-balanced program to help your child develop a positive self-concept.
- Provide opportunities to relate to other children and adults, and deal with his/her emotions in an appropriate manner.
- Help each child develop self-discipline and independence.
- Provide nutritious snacks and lunches that contribute to the growth and development of a happy and healthy individual.